- The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy. This is a 12-week, part-time, unpaid internship. However, if your availability is...
- WUSA9, the TEGNA-owned station in Washington, D.C., is seeking a talented Multi-Skilled Journalist, who will work as an on-air reporter. You have a strong talent for capturing and conveying breaking n...
Journalist, Uyghur Service
- Radio Free Asia
- Radio Free Asia (RFA) is a private, Washington, DC-based, nonprofit corporation that provides accurate and timely news and information to Asian countries whose governments prohibit access to a free pr...
Legal Reporter (Level 1 Journalist)
- Thomson Reuters Corporation
- Reuters is seeking a Legal Reporter to hit the ground running covering litigation in courts across the U.S. The Legal Reporter will have the instincts and sources to deliver distinctive coverage of hi...
Principal Journalist, OPIS
- Job Description:OPIS is a thriving energy pricing, news, and software provider. We provide transparency through real-time news, pricing services, educational courses, software tools and market-specifi...
Dean of the Philip Merrill College of Journalism
- University of Maryland
- College Park
- The University of Maryland seeks a visionary leader, creative innovator, accomplished journalist or scholar, and persuasive advocate for the media landscape to serve as the next Dean of the Philip Mer...
Adjunct Lecturer in Journalism
- Mc Daniel College
- The Department of English at McDaniel College is seeking part-time adjunct lecturers to teach Introduction to Journalism, Advanced News Reporting and Media Ethics in the Spring 2023 semester and beyon...
- Alexa Rank 0 | Country Rank 0